Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today Just Wasn't My Day

Well today i guess was okay... VCO wasn't really exciting got my essay back and it had a pretty badish mark which i didn't really want... I know i know i keep saying i have bad marks that i don't really like but you know its me LOL.. anyways then it was followed by english and zomgg a guy named Jonathan was able to convince my teacher to swap seats oh man... but i did ended up with a pretty cool dude by the name of William Patmore lol but during the lesson Jonathan smirked at me iono why but i rather not know due to embrassment anyways back to the point... english was quite entertaining when we talked about a book called "The Story of Tom Brennan" lol a jokesman (Rhys) in my class just made priceless jokes about the story lol i forgot what he said but once ill remember ill post them up... anyways then it was followed by a "great" lesson of jap well we did some revision of the Te Form as usual i was too distracted thus whole class ended up learning 0% of what was intended by miss... Sometimes i just feel so sorry for Miss Yao iono why but i just do... anyways after lunch i was treated to a class of Math =='' lol we basically spend half an hour just revising our homework and 10 mins learning a new concept LOL... anyways after that the final period was uh SOSE... acutally most of the SOSE lesson was just to discuss, read from text books and then answer questions (usually 5+), but i kind of found this lesson quite entertaining... we got a pink booklet (please don't question me on the color i hate it as well i woulda rather blue or orange lol) and we had to answer questions if we liked or disliked something in the end you would of got a 3 letter code... and that 3 letter code would acutally give you an idea of which courses you might be intrested in and to my surprise it was acutally kinda correct tho there was a few i wanted but didn't show up... teacher said it was alrite and this was meant to be a base not your acutal future.. "phew"CBFED explaining the rest... LOL anyways after school made my way to tennis and this is when my day go worse... i think i dropped my racquet once too much and when i hit the ball it goes either flying or drops maybe today just isn't my day for tennis... my serve wasn't as good either... maybe another hit on Friday would be better well at least i hope... anyways i met a new kid at tennis today... umm i forgot his name but i do remember it starts with an S and his a year 11 at Braybook lol well at least thats what i heard from Olivers conversation lol... anyways i hope it just isn't the racquet i hope it was just my mood... i wasn't concertrating much i guess i was too distracted by the moths the light etc... iono ... once again i hope Friday would be a better day... i guess from now till then ill practise more lol anyways got heaps of homework to do gotta go now baii hopefully ill post an update but most likly i won't cause of homework =='' ZOMG SCIENCE TOMORROW Ms Tans gonna kill everyone T_T lol kiddin she isn't that mean but its just really scary sitting at the front meh i better go off now baiii!

UPDATE ~.~
This is unusual for me to update lol since im overloaded with homework but this time i somehow manage to finish my homework lol so yeah... well my homework was just to read a book... hrmm im so not looking forward to tomorrow my time table is as follows - English, Math, LOTE, SOSE, Science and Religious Education... zzz no electives (double periods) im shattered xD LOL nah im kiddin not shattered just gonna be a boring day... one aim im trying to achieve is to acutally get to know the person sitting next to me a bit better since i've only been in his homeroom once and its this year... so yeah personal goal! hopefully his cool about sharing... lol
anyways i've recently got really addicted to a hi-energy drink called "V- Guarana Energy Drink, Red Bull, Mother and Rock Star" zzz i eventually burn off all these energy drinks through tennis ahaha... i drink like 1 each day and if you were wondering which one is my favorite there all good ahaha! but tip... only drink these drinks if you really need it... if your sleepy or whatever... WARNING don't drink it if you have a weak heart cause its strong shit... LOL.. ill be honest my dad hates this cause it speeds up his heart... lol im pretty much the opposite i love it cause it helps me to retain energy short term wise... if you know what i mean lol! anyways imma head off to sleep in about 6 mins so yeah ill post one tomorrow... hopefully LOL so yeah laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment