Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Average Day?

Well today seemed too normal iono why but it did but i reckon im in for it tonight... LOL hrmm well nothing much happened in my subjects lol so cbfed going into those... ah wait LOTE was as normal pretty funny LOL some idiots threw the blind attachment onto the spinning fan and it got caught... it took liek 20 mins before people untangled it... how lucky were we?? LOL lucky the curtain didn't collapse...man everyone (including me) woulda shitted themselves! LOL well acutally i got my exam dates zomg gg and Derek and myself started to organise the few weeks leading up to my exam and we might be going to the state libary more often lol... hrmm well after school i stayed back with my friend to do a bit of revising lol... in the middle of our revision my other friend said to the teacher "i think you can read my mind" derek and myself bursted into laughter i couldn't stop LOL ahaha no joke... well i got home about 5:30 i coulda got home earlier cause Derek offered me a drive to Flagstaff but you know me and parents im really shy esp when his dads so tanky aka Jacky Chan... LOL anyways hrm my mum didn't like the fact that i came home late without giving her prior notice meh lol anyways i just called my coach up and i didn't really understand what he said to me LOL it was somethihng about going to tennis tomorrow even though i have a bye =='' cbfed calling him again cause its hard talking to him LOL so yeah.. man im seriously hoping that my partner isn't who i think it is cause if its Nicolas K ill fkin rage it i hate that kid... meh all ill do is muck around ahah! lol so yeah ill probs give an update sorry if this is pretty short but honestly nothing really happened today LOL... though i rkn i did piss off Jonathan again! Sorry Jono if your reading this which i seriously doubt!

UPDATE ~.~
ZOMG I JUST FINISHED 5 250mls of V in under 5 mins so theoretically i drank 1 can in one min or less LOL man thats a new record =='' im super hyped up LOLLLL ill take a photo and post it up later tonight tats it for now parents want to use comp ill update later tonight!

Heres The Pic ZOMG LOL IM SO HYPED =='' TOO ENERGETIC! bet ya its enough to keep me up all night LOL



okay heres another update... my predictions went wrong i actually didn't cop anything LOL still kinda high from the V's lol been looking at unis and the courses lol still clueless but hopefully i get a fair indication soon enough! LOL ill post another bit up later tonight ahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment