Friday, May 1, 2009

The First of May

well todays the first of may "pinch punch the first day of the month eh?" lol anyways i know i know i haven't posted a blog in agesss its because i had to study for my test well kinda LOL.. anyways today GM lesson was full on crazy the test was friggen hard like so hard that you won't know what hit you... well the time flew by i manage to do most of the questions but honestly i ain't really confident... anyways i got taught about Blogging during English today wat a coincidence huh? LMAOO... had tennis today couldn't concentrate though cause of wilson =='' but my team mate manage to hold off a win by 1 game pheww lucky me... i gotta work on my serves and my techniques there a bit rusty... LOL anyways i gotta go study for my science test now NAWW SCIENCE TEST NAWW lol

No comments:

Post a Comment